Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Metastock Version 8.0


And so, many enquired as to where to download this.
I finally "found" a link which could resolve this issue.
The file is separated into two parts using Winrar. You ll need both the files.
Metastock v8.0 Part 1
Metastock v8.0 Part 2

Metastock v8.0 is the most stable version.
As per my previous post - Tools of Trade, you'll need to purchase the data from Bizfun.
Its only a one time fee of RM80.00. A superb bargain, I must add.

What can Metastock do for you?
1) Data at your fingertips - everyday download the data and extract it. Thereafter, you can manipulate the chart to your liking without an internet connection.
2) Custom Indicator - as you grow in TA, you may want to customise some of your own indicators. MS allows you to do it.
3) System Tester - Have a new system to test out? MS has a System Tester function which could test your system's success rate.
4) Exploration - How to shortlist the large number of counters in KLSE? Easy, insert the criteria you want and MS Explorer will do it for you.
5) Expert System - Here you can insert certain buy/sell signal or even a commentary.

The long and short of this is, MS is by far, the best charting software. Its versatility and user-friendliness is thus far, in my opinion, unmatched.

PS: As usual, you are advised to download before the link expires or removed. I m not responsible of providing fresh links if they are no longer working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Max... thank you for sharing your MS with us. Finally have a channel to help the guy (... oops forget who he is already) that asking Metastock from me. The setup was just too complicated for me. Infact, my was done with help from my darling. I don't know how to do it one more time if you ask me :) Max, all these downloads and sharings, will they cause you any trouble in copy-right issue? I hope it won't because it is just too good to share. I am sure others will appreciate what you did as much as I feel. Thanks a again Max, ... for taking the load out of my chest. :P