Sunday, March 25, 2007

How to get the MOST out of this site

This site was created for you and me. While I remain the owner of the blog (until Blogger decides otherwise), it is really our site.

What is a forest without the trees,
What is a lake without water,
What is sex without love,
What is a blog without the readers? :)

Here what I could do is to share with you what I have learned.
I hope you would share what you have learned too.
I sincerely believe that we are in the position to teach each other how to become a better trader.
Hence, participation is important.

I will do my best to update everyday. So I do hope that you could visit the site at least once a day too. Its also best that way to avoid too many catching ups to do.
Too much information may not be good. Understanding and comprehension is more important.
Hence, if you visit at least once a day, I think the information would be just nice. :)

Ben from Wisdom Wise Blog also holds a regular chatting session.
Normally I am there :)
Do join in and learn from the master who has been there, done that and got the free t-shirts too. The site address - http://blisswise.blogspot.com
However, the chatbox at Wisdom Wise has a limit of 60 posts per hour.
So, if the limit is up, come back over here.
The chatbox here is sort of like a backup.
But remember, while there is no limit in the chatbox here, it is a manual refresh.

I hope we could make the most of this site for you and me! :)

2 comments:

Ben Gan said...

Max,
Thanks for the promotion of my blog.
I hope more people will come to know about it and we can have a good time
exchanging views and news.

Trader Max said...

Ben,
Good things must share :)
They say,
"The fragrance of a good wine travels far and wide"